Saturday, 17 November 2012

Who? What? When? Why?

 Hi Everyone!
 I'll just do an introduction of myself so you can know me better =)

 WHO: I'm a 20 yr old Asian University student studying at USYD from Sydney of course! (First Trivia of my blog: Guess what I'm studying). You don't get a prize by the way, just a congratulatory post on facebook for everyone to see!)

WHAT: So this blog is going to be about three things I'm really interested about: Beauty, DIY and crafts. From time to time I'll blog about random DIY & crafts projects I've completed. Here's something else you should know about me, I like to recycle things or make things out of scratch for the purpose of being environmentally friendly and gaining self satisfaction. I'm also a hoarder of many things, but that doesn't really concern anyone, right?

WHEN: I've had this idea of starting a blog a couple of months ago, but realised there were just too many assessments and exams coming up so I postponed my Idea until Yesterday I guess... 

WHY: Seen my definition of Closetaire? I'd like to clarify first that I'm not gay, I should have though it through first before creating Closetaire. I guess I'm a a pretty social introvert if that makes sense. I don't like to describe myself as an introvert because there seems to be some negativity associated with the word. This is literally how I came up with the word

Closeted person + (-aire for millionare, billionaire etc) = Closetaire

Make fun of it all you want but this is who I am. I make weird, quirky and sometimes weird comments (I mentioned weird twice, because I'm essentially very weird hence the double up). Like me or hate me, I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. 

I guess in a very long time I feel like I have a purpose in life now. I'll reveal more of myself in the future as I get more comfortable with blogging.

Anyways see you soon!

Closetaire =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment please! I need friends (God that sounds so sad...)