Friday, 23 November 2012

Nail Polish Haul: Revlon & Sinful Colours

Hi All,
My first official beauty related post. Now lets get down to business show we?
So my mum came by a closing down sale at Chemist Warehouse a couple of days ago and purchased some nail polishes for me! Yay! Can't love her enough =)

So apparently the polishes were on sale 3 for $5. That equates to $1.67 per bottle TOTAL BARGAIN!!!!
That's right! Revlon and Sinful Colours Polishes for a total of $10!
(From Left) 185 Lilac Pastelle, 902 Craving Coral, 913 Peach Nectar
 I'm not sure how much they retail for, but 3 for $5 I'm not complaining! I'll do a swatch soon on all these polishes soon so you get to see how beautiful they are. Best thing is she got me 2 pastel colours, which is the current summer trend! 

(From Left) 922 Frenzy, 927 Nail Junkie, 831 Hottie
I've heard of Sinful colours but have never seen them before, too bad I wasn't at the sale, otherwise this would've been a much bigger post! 

I'm very happy with my mum's purchase for me! She had called me earlier to ask what colours I like and I just told her to get every glitter polish she can get her hands on. I don't think there were many colours there since it was a closing down sale and she only found 3 glitter polishes. 

If you know a sinful colours stockist please tell me I'd love to know. 

See you next time!
Closetaire =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment please! I need friends (God that sounds so sad...)