I've come back again for another post! It's another nail polish one! Let me make this clear, this blog isn't only going to be about nail polish. There will be reviews on products, samples, DIY projects and miscellaneous things I feel like posting. But for now I just feel like nail polish! I promise will make a post on something different next week. Okay now lets get on to it!
First is Sinful Colours Frenzy
![]() |
| Revlon Lilac Pastelle & Sinful Colours Frenzy on Ring finger |
![]() |
| A close up of the glitter |
Colour: Purple and Blue Glitter with clear base, glitter all small and the same size (see the close up picture above)
Coats: 2 coats of Frenzy, I think a 1-2 coats more would give more 'glitterage' (Glitter + coverage = glitterage!)
Liked: The polish has two types of glitter colours and because it has a clear base so you can apply to other nail polish colours, unlike the Sinful Colours nail junkie which had a translucent teal base
Disliked: Nothing!
Durability: had some minor chipping after a couple of days
Overall: Another great polish from sinful colours!
The second, Revlon Lilac Pastelle
Colour: Pastel purple colour that can sometimes be mistaken as pink (well that's only applicable to me)
Coats: 3 coats of Lilac Pastelle. First coat very stripy and sheer, second could still see some stripes, third coat a solid pastel colour with no stripes
Liked: What's not to like? It's pastel for god's sake!
Disliked: I had to apply 3 coats in order to get a solid colour! Took so freakin long to dry!
Durability: With 3 coats of polish it barely chipped
Overall: An okay polish, I love the colour, the brush was a medium (not thick or thin) but polish itself was just too sheer for my liking.
Okay so, I promise there will be a totally different post unrelated to nail polish next week! And maybe another nail polish one? Okay?
See you next time!
Closetaire =0
Disclaimer
The nail polish was purchased by myself (or technically my mum). I was not paid for this post and the pictures provided are my own unless mentioned before


No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment please! I need friends (God that sounds so sad...)