Monday, 26 November 2012

Sinful colours Nail Junkie

So today's post will be my first review of a nail polish! Yay! I hope they'll be more to come and for you to enjoy them all! Hope that made sense cause for a moment that didn't, correct me if I'm grammatically incorrect. Sorry, I like going on tangents, my friend says I have ADD, but whatever! 


Nail Junkie - Totally me!
Let's get back to what I was talking about before, NAIL POLISH! I'm a huge nail polish fan, although my collection doesn't go into the hundreds but I'll get there. So today's review is about Sinful Colours Nail Junkie my mum had purchased for me at a sale I mentioned in my previous post. 

Colour:  A light blue colour with glitter (small and large) 
Coats: 2 coats. This is a very sheer glitter polish, I had 2 coats on and you could still see my nails underneath. Maybe 1 or 2 more coats would cover them. Or as I would suggest have a coat of coloured nail polish underneath, preferable a similar colour
Liked: The very unique colour. This colour reminded me of of Cinderalla's dress 


This picture was found on http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdvn0hfEqg1rncdgao2_500.gif

Disliked: Like all glitter polishes, it is a pain in the butt to remove the glitter. 
Durability: It began to chip a couple of days after application, but you couldn't really tell because of the sheerness of the polish. 
Overall: I love this polish, for the price I paid, it is totally worth it! Yeah, it chipped but that was after a couple of days.

I don't know a Sinful colours stockist, but if you do and you come across this colour... GET IT! It would be a sin to NOT purchase this colour. See what I did there =)

Anyways, till the next post!

Closetaire


Disclaimer
The nail polish was purchased by myself (or technically my mum). I was not paid for this post and the pictures provided are my own unless mentioned before.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment please! I need friends (God that sounds so sad...)